07 May 2010

no visa

they didn't extend my visa today.
but, that may not be all bad. i can stay until june, and then get another appointment to decide my fate.

that gives me a few more weeks to gather sponsors.. i only have 208e of the required 650e covered at this point.

and the decision they are making is whether or not to grant me a PERMANENT residence visa with work permit. technically, there's a major flaw in my application: its required to pay 60 months of social security.. which, of course, not haveing a job, i haven't done.

but keep praying, and maybe i'll get it and be practically german. :-)


At 07:45, Blogger joven said...

hi, you have nice blog.. u can view also mine..http://akoniwares.blogspot.com


Post a Comment

<< Home