19 May 2008

loose change

we just had our house meeting.. and i am not very pleased with the results. they voted to overturn the no alcohol rule. basically, the vision was expanded to be a guest-friendly house as well as a half-way house, and then they decided that in order to be guest-friendly, they need to be able to serve alcohol. as you can tell by the way i write, i was against this.

the change seems to me like it could make it very difficult for me to continue my ministry in the house. and that, in turn, is causing me a bit of stress. please pray about these changes and what direction God wants to take me. there is a slight chance i could help neues land establish their half-way house that is set to open the end of the year. they are looking for house parents to run it. maybe it's time to leave the hope street?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home