27 August 2010

more birthday!


gram sent me a little love to use at my own discretion... so i got something i have been wanting for a LONG time... this duvet and pillowcase that resemble cardboard boxes. 40% of the proceeds go to help projects working with homeless teens. so a good cause, close to my heart, and some sheets that really are quite "me."


and then a surprise package came from "AB" that really, really cheered me up... i found it on my way out to the foreign service office, and took it to open after. i was glad to have a pick me up! my favorite toothpaste, mints (perfect timing, just ran out!), cuddle socks, an uplifting book and cards, and a princess kit.. the beautiful card in the background: she makes those. yeah. she's that cool. i am totally going to frame them (this is number 2) and hang them on the wall.

so many thanks gram and AB... i am quite taken with my goodies! now excuse me, i need to go cover up with my cardboard sheets and read...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home