15 September 2010

the newest.. pray and praise

so first off, tomorrow is my appointment at the foreign service office about my visa. please be praying for favor and a long-term visa!! (the stress is really getting to me, the uncertainty and always being told to come back in a month...)

i start my Masters of Theology classes saturday... the school had already given me a 30e reduction monthly due to financial need... but i wasn't able to get the job at Salvation Army, so i still couldn't pay the 105e. yesturday i emailed and asked if there was a possibility of any more reduction. today they emailed me back and said that it shouldn't be money that stops me from studying... and asked me how much i could pay. i had had the amount 75e in my head all night, so i did the math on my finances and calculated... with all my set funds, i have exactly 75e more than i need. it leaves me absolutley no room to go out or do anything special, but hey.. it would work. so i wrote, thinking "this is asking too much..." but the school emailed immediately, "OK." is that not great?! i think it's great.

2 Comments:

At 09:40, Blogger Unknown said...

awesome!!!

 
At 20:37, Anonymous Arianne said...

That's great news! Just wanted to let you know that i'm praying about the visa issue. I hope you see God's favor and that you'll be issued a visa. May His will be done :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home