14 July 2006

summer party

if there's one thing that really needs to be celebrated in bremen, its summer. germany tends to be a rather cold country, and bremen especially a grey city. so now that the few weeks we call summer are here, the parks and riverside are full of people, all unsure what to do with such good weather, and carrying a sweatshirt just in case... the jesus freaks are not to be left out. we went on a little excursion to the countryside friday night to have a garden party at jasmine and michas place. since there isnt really more to be said about that, here are the pictures.




3 Comments:

At 09:51, Blogger Unknown said...

I hope that bottom picture is a cake. The first time I saw it, I was worried you were bragging about burning something really badly.

 
At 14:37, Blogger xate said...

yes.. its a chocolate cake. and no, i didnt bake it.

 
At 22:48, Blogger Unknown said...

Good. I kept staring at it, trying to figure out what it had been before it got burned. Then I noticed the Jesus Freaks symbol on the top, and I realized it was a cake.

Captions, Cate, Captions.
:-P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home